11 maggio 2013

Who I am

I was born in Bologna on September 25, 1972.
I got a high school degree at the Liceo Scientifico Statale Copernicus in 1991.
I got married in 1996, in 1999 my first daughter was born, in 2002 I gave birth to my second child and in 2003 the third child joined us.


My first work experience was the campaign of apricots picking in the summer between the third and the fourth year of high school ... the funniest thing was to do the "war" with rotten apricots, the best thing was just the flavor of ripe apricots picked from the tree, still warm from the sun.


Since 1991 I have been working for a graphic decorations advertising company. I started washing the dirty brushes, then I started to use those brushes ... In the several years I have been in the production department, graphics department, sales department, and now in the administrative office.
While I work, I used to continue studying and still am. In no particular order and during the years I have done or I'm doing:
graphics design school in Treviso (during that year I spent all of my weekends in Treviso)
computer course
course of airbrush
course of oil painting (The worst thing was the turpentine smell, the best one to see the spots of color magically take shape just in the way you decided them to be and not randomly!)
courses of non-verbal communication and body language (my goal was to understand others ... but actually I got to know myself better)
theater
stage  and improvisational theater (what a laugh)
dance
stage and boogie woogie course (so tiring)
singing stage and lessons

I practice many sports as an amateur; in strict random order: swimming, ice and wheels skating, volleyball, alpine and cross country skiing, hiking and free-climbing, rafting (the one on the Rio Colorado was unique). The most crazy: paragliding and a kind of bungee jumping.
I joined the scouts at the age of 9 lasting until I turned 21. I volunteered at the House of Charity and Public Assistance.
I really love travelling (my wallet a little less) and I hardly return to the same place. My first major trip was in Brazil at age of 21 with the scouts. We traveled through it in every possible direction, being guests at various missions. I've been on the road
twice around Europe, and twice in the United States spending the night here and there. Kenya, Tunisia, Marocco, Croazia, Spain, France and the Maldives (10 to celebrate our ten years of marriage).

I've been reading Beppe Grillo's blog since I own a computer and in 2008, after the fall of the italian government led by Romano Prodi, I realized something had to be done in first person. I then met some guys linked to the "grillino" (Grillo's) world. Our meeting room was a bench in the gardens at night.
In the meanwhile I started collaborating with some committees that were working on environment issues in my neighborhood. In 2009 I ran for the local elections in Bologna as a candidate for the beppegrillo.it civic list and I was elected as a counselor at the Quartiere Navile (one of Bologna's administrative divisions); that first experience lasted short due to Mayor Flavio Delbono resignation as a consequence of "Cinzia gate" scandal.
After the long administration by an external commissioner, I was then elected as a counselor in Bologna for the Five Star Movement list.
In mid december 2012 I moved to the mixed group after Beppe Grillo denied me the usage of Five Star Movement symbol

Nessun commento :

Posta un commento